The Troup County School District is a public school district in Troup County Georgia, in the United States. The Troup County School is an amalgamation of Elementary Schools, Middle Schools, and High Schools.
About Troup County School system
TCSS or Troup County School system is a perfect system that is at the bend between metropolitan and suburban levels. TCSS serves the citizens of LaGrange, West Point, and Hogansville. There are a total of 19 new and renovated school campuses which include high schools, middle schools, elementary schools, one college, one career academy, one alternative learning center, and one career center.
The Troup County School system also provides an after-school program, which is open to all elementary students to get enrolled in. This program is available to elementary school students for a very nominal fee, which allows the students to complete homework, receive snacks, participate in various planned activities and the students are also supervised after the school hours until six in the evening.
The Troup County School system can facilitate around a total of 12,200 students at their various school campuses. The Troup County School system is an excellent place for students, where a student is able to learn about the global communities and activities and this school prepares a student to be globally competitive before entering the college world. The Troup County School system also facilitates around 10.9% of the students with disabilities with academic facilities.
How many schools are there in Troup County GA?
The answer to this question is, there are 19 schools in Troup County GA. The Grade span of the schools is from PK to 12th grade.
How many Elementary Schools are there in the Troup County system?
There are a total of eleven Elementary Schools in the Troup County school system as mentioned below:
- Berta Weathersbee Elementary School
- Callaway Elementary School
- Clearview Elementary School
- Ethel W. Kight Elementary School
- Franklin Forest Elementary School
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Hogansville Elementary School
- Hollis Hand Elementary School
- Long Cane Elementary School
- Rosemont Elementary School
- West Point Elementary School
How many Middle Schools are there in the Troup County system?
There are a total of four Middle Schools in the Troup County school system as mentioned below:
- Callaway Middle School
- Gardner Newman Middle School
- Long Cane Middle School
- The Hope Academy
How many High Schools are there in the Troup County system?
There are a total of six High Schools in the Troup County school system as mentioned below:
- Callaway High School
- LaGrange High School
- Troup County High School
- The Hope Academy
- THINC Academy
- Troup County Career Center
About Troup County School system’s Vision and Mission
The Troup County School System provides such educational opportunities, which can benefit a student for the entire life. The students become lifelong learners with the educational facilities, methods, and systems taught at the TCSS. Students are inspired and taught in such a way that they become independent, successful, and happy in their lives.
The students are taught about global challenges, different career opportunities, and how to be a better citizen. The school system encourages students to become productive and responsible citizens in the ever-changing and challenging world. The TCSS provides a safe environment for the students to grow to their complete potential.
About Troup County School District Goals
The Troup County School System tends to follow certain principles and goals that are student-oriented :
- The first goal of the system ensures the highest academic performance of all the students.
- The second goal of the system is to provide a safe, secure and a wholesome happy learning environment.
- The next goal is to engage all the students, staff members, and the complete community in to the educational processes.
- The ultimate goal is to maximize the students’ efficiency and productivity in accordance with the school system learning.